Friday, October 10, 2014

Treadmill Tales is NOW AVAILABLE!



I am proud to announce that my book is now available for purchase!  Not only is all of the chaos from this blog included, but new stories as well!  Treadmill Tales: The Hilarious, Ridiculous, Sometimes Mind Boggling Things People Do While Working Out is a collection of fifty ridiculous stories from both inside the weight room and out.  Little notes I refer to as "Treadmill Tales Tidbits" also add to the fun!  Order one for yourself, and grab a second for your favorite gym buddy!

To purchase on Amazon, just click here.

As always, I am looking for your hilarious stories.  My hope is to publish a second book in this series, maybe a third if the planets align and the chaos continues.  As all of my loyal readers know, I love to bank on chaos.  Please feel free to go to my website, www.jhchampine.com and use the Contact Form for more information.

Happy reading, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment