Thursday, July 31, 2014

Where Did My Posts Go??

Yes, two posts in one day.  Have I gone crazy?

Yes.  Maybe.  The jury is still out.

As I am working on getting Treadmill Tales ready for book form, each and everyone one of these posts are getting a facelift.  Sometimes, I'm upping the snark a notch.  Other times I'm fixing errors.  Most of them simply need to be tweaked for a current audience that will be reading them at a later date.  The post during the presidential election that makes a reference to one of the candidates who is not our president needs a little more detail so that we all remember who he was.

You understand.

Because they all will be different, I think it is best if there isn't two versions of them out there, and have taken them down.  They will all be ready for you when the book comes out.  I wanted to come here and let my loyal readers know why they have disappeared, however.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment